Welcome to Maurice Adams’ Guitar Repair. I specialize in Repair and Service for all Acoustic, Electric, Bass, and Classical guitars, and can handle all guitar repairs big and small.
A few special notes:
- We stock the premium CLEARTONE electric and acoustic guitar strings from Everly
- Check out the Blog for latest information on the shop or my personal projects.
- The extensive Links section has info on music lessons, studios, guitar and amp building resources and more.
- If you would like to learn how to finally restring your guitar, for an additional fee, I can go over the details with you as we restring your guitar or guitars.
- I am a Certified Level II Buzz Feiten Tuning installer which means we can handle electric, acoustic and classical guitar retrofits.
- I am by appointment, so please call, text or email ahead of time to set up a scheduled date/time.
A few of our services
Visit the services page for the full list
Complete Setup – $60, standard acoustic/electric/classical guitar. A complete set up includes checking and adjusting the following: String nut Truss rod for neck relief String action/height from fretboard Intonation Pick up height Tremolo […]
Buzz Feiten Tuning System Installation As a level 2 Buzz Feiten installation shop, we can retrofit all main styles of guitar: Electric, Acoustic and Classical, and we normally have the shelf nuts and […]
Restringing Includes Strings in stock Acoustic and Electric Guitar – $30 Classical Guitar $40 Bass Guitar $25 + price of strings.
Basic Adjustments – neck, action, string nut, etc. If its deemed a complete setup is not required, and one item can be adjusted to get your guitar in proper playing shape. Sometimes a […]
Comments from past customers
Maurice works magic on guitars! ... There is a good reason Maurice has been our go-to guy for our guitar setups for years. No matter what shape your guitar is in right now, give it to Maurice for a second opinion. You’ll be amazed when you get your guitar back, I promise you that. Thanks Maurice!JeremyEverly Music
"...thanks a lot for spending the time to work with my guitars, and teaching me so much – i am pretty confident in the basics of setting up fender guitars now.it is an excellent service you provide. “A StudentAdams Guitar Repair Setup Course